Warning: Use of undefined constant is_amp_endpoint - assumed 'is_amp_endpoint' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/digitalshadow/public_html/performancecoatings.net/wp-content/plugins/chimpmatepro/public/class-chimpmate-wpmc-assistant.php on line 876
AMP-100™ spray-applied, plural-component polyurea, is a unique synergy of aliphatic and aromatic polymer chemistry.
AMP-100™ pure polyurea is formulated using amine terminated polyether resins, amine chain extenders, and aliphatic and aromatic prepolymers. For many applications this highly cross-linked elastomer offers an economical alternative to pure aliphatic protective coatings.
AMP-100™ can be used as a stand-alone product or as a topcoat over aromatic polyureas, polyurethane’s, or hybrids.
- Superior color stability and gloss retention compared to aromatic elastomers
- Outstanding abrasion resistance
- Extended gel time for better flow-out providing a smooth more uniform finish
- Forms a monolithic membrane that can be handled and walked on within two minutes or less from the time it’s sprayed
- 100% solids. Zero VOCS
- High build up to any thickness in one application
- High dry temperature stability with a dry working temperature up to 200° F (93oC) with intermittent temperatures up to 250° F (121oC)
- Compliant with FDA/USDA for incidental food contact
- Urethane foam roofing
- Water features
- Tanks, pond, and lagoon containment lining
- Walls, ceilings for meat, dairy processing plants
- Aquatic animal, water ride basins
- Exposed signs and displays
- Truck beds and undercarriage liners
- EIFS base coat replacement
- Encapsulation of structural steel to protect and retard rust formation
- Encapsulation of lead, low level radioactivity, and asbestos contaminated surfaces
AMP-100™ is available in SPI standard colors (Sand, Medium Grey, and Black). Custom colors available upon request.
Note: In continuous full-light exposure white or very light colors will yellow over a period of time.
AMP-100™ is available in a high-pigment, UV inhibited formulation for stand-alone applications, such as roofs and containment liners.
Aliphatic urethane and other suitable topcoats can be used where long-term aesthetics are of critical importance.