Warning: Use of undefined constant is_amp_endpoint - assumed 'is_amp_endpoint' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/digitalshadow/public_html/performancecoatings.net/wp-content/plugins/chimpmatepro/public/class-chimpmate-wpmc-assistant.php on line 876
ELASTAFLEX™ HP is a unique blend of aliphatic and aromatic polymer chemistry with greater color/gloss retention and is more UV resistant than aromatic polyureas*.
ELASTAFLEX™ HP is a very economical polyurea which exhibits very high tensile strength and elongation.
ELASTAFLEX™ HP was stretched to twice the samples original length at 30 times per minute, more than 530,000 times before breaking.
- Manufactured with high pigment loading for enhanced color stability and gloss retention.
- Extended gel time for better flow-out providing a smooth,more uniform finish and better substrate penetration.
- Forms a monolithic membrane that can be handled and walked on within minutes from the time it’s sprayed.
- ELASTAFLEX™ HP liner is very supple with minimal shrinkage.
- Compliant with FDA/USDA for incidental food contact.
- Class 1 Fire Rating: ASTM E84-97a complies with NFPA and UBC.
- 100% solids, no solvents, and zero VOCs.
Liner for concrete tanks, ponds, lagoons, reservoirs, dikes, tunnels, barges, etc.
Roof coating used over metal, polyurethane foam, concrete, and certain single ply membranes.
Coating for steel or other substrates exposed to corrosion.
Encapsulation for EPS or other types of flotation materials.
Replace or repair failed existing sheet membrane liners, steel tanks, silos, and pipes.
In between slab waterproofing.
Encapsulation of asbestos, lead paint, or other dry hazardous materials (Consult SPI).
Earthen containment used with geotextile membranes.
ELASTAFLEX™ HP is available in White, Manila, and Light Grey as well as our standard colors Sand, Medium Grey, and
Custom colors available upon request.
Aluminized ELASTAFLEX™ HP is also available under the name ElastaFLEX ARC™.
Note: ELASTAFLEX™ HP in continuous full-light exposure, white or very light colors will change over a period of time.
Aliphatic urethane and other suitable topcoats can be used where long-term aesthetics are of critical importance.