Warning: Use of undefined constant is_amp_endpoint - assumed 'is_amp_endpoint' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/digitalshadow/public_html/performancecoatings.net/wp-content/plugins/chimpmatepro/public/class-chimpmate-wpmc-assistant.php on line 876
AMP™ 100 UB spray-applied, plural-component polyurea is a unique synergy of aliphatic and aromatic polymer chemistry.
AMP™ 100 UB pure polyurea is formulated using amine terminated polyether resins, amine chain extenders, and aliphatic and aromatic prepolymers.
For many applications this highly cross-linked elastomer offers an economical alternative to pure aliphatic protective coatings.
AMP™ 100 UB can be used as a stand-alone product or as a topcoat over aromatic polyureas, polyurethane’s, or hybrids.
- Superior color stability and gloss retention compared to aromatic elastomers.
- Outstanding abrasion resistance.
- Excellent adhesion.
- Extended gel time for better flow-out providing a smooth more uniform finish.
- Forms a monolithic membrane that can be handled and walked on within two minutes or less from the time it’s sprayed
- 100% solids, no solvents, and zero VOCs.
- High build up to any thickness in one application.
- High dry temperature stability with a dry working temperature up to 200°F (93°C) with intermittent temperatures up to 250°F (121°C).
- Compliant with FDA/USDA for incidental food contact.
Urethane foam roofing.
Tanks, pond, and lagoon containment lining.
Walls, ceilings for meat, dairy processing plants.
Aquatic animal, water ride basins and animal habitats.
Exposed signs and displays.
Truck beds and undercarriage liners .
EIFS base coat replacement.
Encapsulation of structural steel to protect and retard rust formation.
Encapsulation of lead, low level radioactivity, and asbestos contaminated surfaces.
AMP™ 100 UB is available in SPI standard colors (Sand, Medium Grey, and Black). Custom colors available upon request.
Note: In continuous full-light exposure, white or very light colors will yellow over a period of time.
AMP™ 100 UB is available in a high-pigment, UV inhibited formulation for stand-alone applications, such as roofs and containment liners.
Aliphatic urethane and other suitable topcoats can be used where long-term color stability and increased longevity in full sun exposure are of critical importance.