Warning: Use of undefined constant is_amp_endpoint - assumed 'is_amp_endpoint' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/digitalshadow/public_html/performancecoatings.net/wp-content/plugins/chimpmatepro/public/class-chimpmate-wpmc-assistant.php on line 876
DragonShield-HT® UB ERC is a state-of-the-art, high-performance, sprayed, plural-component pure polyurea elastomer.
This system is based on amine-terminated polyether resins, amine chain extenders and MDI prepolymers.
It provides a flexible, resilient, tough, monolithic membrane with water and chemical resistance.
DragonShield-HT® UB ERC has the unique advantage of adhering to many polymeric substrates.
- 100% solids, no solvents, and no VOCs.
- Fast-set: Handle in two minutes or less. Hydrophobic, therefore unaffected by damp, cool surfaces during application.
- Extended tack time to allow deep surface penetration.
- High dry temperature stability to 250ºF (121ºC) with intermittent temperatures to 300ºF (148ºC).
- High abrasion resistance.
- ASTM E84-97a and complies with NFPA and UBC Class 1 Fire Rating.
Coating for steel or other substrate exposed to corrosion.
Liner for concrete tanks, ponds, lagoons, reservoirs, dikes, tunnels, barges, etc.
Replace or repair failed existing sheet membrane liners.
Steel tanks, silos, and pipes.
Encapsulation material for EPS or other types of flotation materials.
Encapsulation material for asbestos, lead paint, or other dry hazardous materials (Consult SPI).
Earthen containment used with or without geotextile.
DragonShield-HT® UB ERC is available in SPI standard colors: Sand, Medium Grey and Black.
Custom colors available upon request.
Note: DragonShield-HT® UB ERC is an aromatic polyurea; therefore, as with all aromatics color, change and superficial oxidation will occur.
Aliphatic urethane and other suitable topcoats can be used where long-term color stability and increased longevity in full sun exposure are of critical importance.