Warning: Use of undefined constant is_amp_endpoint - assumed 'is_amp_endpoint' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/digitalshadow/public_html/performancecoatings.net/wp-content/plugins/chimpmatepro/public/class-chimpmate-wpmc-assistant.php on line 876
PTU™ is a new generation of high-performance polyurea coating and is the result of six years of development and field testing. This chemical resistant coating provides high-ductility, allowing it to move with expanding and contracting surfaces. PTU™ can be sprayed to any thickness in one application and returned to service in a matter of hours.
- A elastomer with chemical resistance. Comparable to many epoxies.
- Self-priming in most instances, with strong adhesion.
- Return to service within hours not days (foot traffic 1 hour; vehicle traffic 4 hours).
- Typically applied in a single ‘multi-pass’ application.
- Eco-friendly, 100% solids. No VOCs.
- Primary and secondary containment
- Steel and concrete tanks, and silos
- Barge and ship holds
- Oil and gas pipelines
- Waste water treatment facilities
- Chemical transportation
- Industrial flooring
- Pulp and paper industry
- Asbestos and lead encapsulation
PTU™ is available in SPI standard colors. Custom colors will be quoted upon request. It should be noted that PTU™ is an aromatic polyurea; therefore, as with all aromatics, color change and superficial oxidation will occur.