Warning: Use of undefined constant is_amp_endpoint - assumed 'is_amp_endpoint' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/digitalshadow/public_html/performancecoatings.net/wp-content/plugins/chimpmatepro/public/class-chimpmate-wpmc-assistant.php on line 876
Temporary protection film for use on windows and other PVC, painted, lacquered and glass surfaces.
Apply with airless spray device or roller. Remove as plastic film at the end of construction works.
OmniGuard NF is a water based, ready-to-use liquid based on modified natural resins. This liquid is applied with an airless paint spray device or long-haired paint roller and quickly dries to a peelable, light transparent film. This film protects windows, and other lacquered, PVC and painted surfaces against damages that can occur during construction works.
OmniGuard NF protection film can stay on the protected surface up to more than 12 months; when construction works are finished, the protection film is easily removed and does not leave any residue. Suitable for inside and outside use.
Remark: do not use OmniGuard NF on porous substrates such as concrete. For concrete surfaces we advice to use OmniGuard 110NP (data sheet on request).
- Cost saving: complete and effective protection against damages that can occur during construction works caused by plastering, sparks of grinding discs, facade cleaners, sandblasting;
- Time saving: simple and fast application with airless spray device or paint roller;
- Water based;
- Both for inside and outside protection; short or long term;
- The OmniGuard NF protection film does not detach due to wind;
- Also for use on surfaces on which tapes hardly adhere;
- By letting OmniGuard NF dry with doors/windows slightly open, these windows and doors can be opened and closed during construction works without detaching the OmniGuard NF protection film.